Sunday, February 26, 2012

Quilled Flower Card

Hi guys!

Today I'm gonna tell you about my new passion, quilling!! :D

Here’s a picture of the first quilled card that I made. Made it just for the fun of it. 



So I have something to share with you guys about quilling. You can find loads of quilling supplies in the market, such as quilling tools and papers.








But the good news is, you don’t have to buy any of these to quill! You can just get some coloured papers and cut them into strips of about 4mm of width (it's the perfect size in my point of view) and as for the quilling tool, get a toothpick and cut a small slit in it. Below you can see my quilling tools made from two toothpicks or kebab sticks rather. But don't make em from a small toothpicks because the smaller it gets the harder you will find it to quill.





And you can check out Yulia Brodskaya's creations here for inspiration.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment